I've caught the bug again!!

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Toog79, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Toog79

Toog79 Guest

Help, anyone!
    Several years ago I purchased the Roksan Kandy LIII amp and CD player to suit. With this I paired it with the KEF iq5's. After a busy few years I have been listening to a lot more music and wondered if I was sitting on a system that I should ditch or give a new lease of life with Maybe more meaty speakers? So much has changed in the hifi world since I last had the bug I feel I need some help with where to go from here? Tinker with what I have or start again?

Toog79, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Toog79

micthetic

I've found that after a while i need my system invigorating. Your Roksan amp and cd are quality, i'm not so enamoured with the Kefs. I'd go for something from Royd, maybe Epos, something to get your toe tapping. You could try one of those Chinese dacs doing the rounds. I took a punt on a SMSL SD-192, sound quality was very good, good enough to get me buying a Schiit Bifrost.

micthetic, Feb 4, 2016
Ask a Question