[ LampizatOr BIG 7 DAC - New worldwide reference for PCM and DSD playback ]

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by gregdee, Jul 16, 2014.

1. gregdee

gregdee g point audio

I am proud to say that LampizatOr really hit the paradise with its latest Big 7 DAC implementation.
    We are getting such a positive comments from buyers that I am really overwhelmed. I know that it
    is an excellent DAC as i compared it with many more expensive units myself. But I didn't have a
    chance to give it a run against DCS or MSB stacks as i simply do not have access for long valuation
    period to such expensive units. However reports coming from our buyers worldwide, guys who own
    such a toys and can afford it confirm that THE BIG 7 is actually the winner, costing 1/4 of their price !

So, feel free to give it a listen and put it on your short list if you are on the hunt for world reference DAC
    as it can save you enough money to buy your wife new car, comparing to the competition price tags ,
    so she will say nothing seeing that you already got yourself another DAC ;) Just kidding ;) But the words
    of our customers are the best guide to be perfectly honest. Keep your eye on that thread as there is
    soon more to come, on this time from our British customers.

[​IMG]

As you can you can see in the pic I am doing a direct comparison of my msb stack all Out and your Lampi Big7.
    Playing opus DSD no 3 house of the rising sun.

All I can say is not only is it’s better , it’s not just better it has a wholesome sound that gives you chills. Its not just more real. It’s just incredible how much more it is. The song is a one if my ref tracks I use it as the be all end type of track that plays great every where but gives you just how high any setup can go.

With your DAC I need oxygen. I am in space. The DSD direct is not for all recordings but wow when it’s right it’s outside the realm of Anything I have ever heard. A big thanks to you the designer , for getting me acquainted with you and rob. And last Rob is a really good guy who got it to me.

One last thought I know we all are chasing the high of DSD and of course it’s the best but let’s not forget just how incredible the PCM is on this unit it is also fantastic. I can see why this DAC is like a religious cult.

Thanks Al for your excellent feedback.

gregdee, Jul 16, 2014
  2. gregdee

gregdee g point audio

I cannot wait to roll some tubes on. The B7. In a direct comparison to the msb platinum stack it really does rule. They both are on the penthouse sweet but with slightly diffent views . Give the lampi is a one man show in research and msb is a boatload of people and the lampi is a third of the price. It's a simple no brainier to buy one.......
    Al

.... continue Al in post 153 on HeadFi Lampizator thread :)

gregdee, Jul 27, 2014
Ask a Question