Lentek service information please?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by regoR, Dec 11, 2009.

1. regoR

regoR

Hi this is my very first post on this forum so forgive me if I make any mistakes in protocol. Browsing some of your lively threads, I have a feeling I will be a regular watcher/hopefully contributor going forward. I have a Quad II system with Harbeth SHL5s on the end [and FIVE duff electrostatics awaiting refurbishment!!] driven by a variety of sources including an AR turntable and a Meridian CD player.
    I am looking for service information on the Lentek integrated amp - so called forerunner of the Audiolab 8000. I found a post from years ago on this forum by someone who had two Lenteks complete with hand-drawn circuits and service info. If that person is still about, I would love to be able to blag a scan of what you have! A friend of mine in a far off country [Minsk, Russia] has a dead Lentek and I said I would try to help him breathe some life into it again - his command of english is a bit restricted, so here I am on his behalf. Hope you can assist - thanks in advance if you can.

regoR, Dec 11, 2009
  2. regoR

zanash

hi...welcome to the forum

assume you have googled for it ?

these units are of an age were a decent electronic repair shop should be able to sort this problem ?

RADCOM
    is the member ....pm him

zanash, Dec 13, 2009
  3. regoR

DavidF

welcome indeed

DavidF, Dec 13, 2009
  4. regoR

regoR

Lentek

Thanks for the welcome Zanash. Unfortunately, I don't think there are many half decent repair shops in Minsk . . . I will PM RADCOM.

Roger

regoR, Dec 16, 2009
Ask a Question