Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, Troika. Serviced & Box

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by rcook, Aug 16, 2009.

1. rcook

rcook

Linn Sondek LP12 with Ittok LVII tonearm and Troika cartridge. It is fitted with the Cirkus bearing and Valhalla PSU.

This is a very nice example from 1987 in Black Ash. Cosmetically excellent condition - only thing to detract is a crack at the rear of the lid near the right-hand hinge (very common I understand). It comes in it's original box and packaging.

I have just had it serviced by a Linn dealer who can verify the condition of the deck - they have confirmed that the cartridge is in good condition, though I cannot say how many hours it has been used for.

I have heard it throught the dealer's top-end demo system (approx £45,000 worth of Naim amps and Adam Audio speakers), and it was superb. I would love to keep this for myself, but as I have a Gyrodec already and my financial need is great, I need to sell.

This is now like new operationally, and going on ebay prices for the individual parts of this set up, the price is £1500.

It is collection only from Gloucester, or I will deliver personally to most UK locations for my fuel costs - PM me for more details, I will not send via courier. It is a very, very nice deck, I can supply pictures if you PM your email address.

I will not split the individual parts of the package. I do not have packaging for the Ittok and Troika, so it would not be easily practical in any case

rcook, Aug 16, 2009
Ask a Question