M2Tech EVO pricing and availability.

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by Purite Audio, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Purite Audio

Purite Audio Purite Audio

M2Tech EVO pricing and availability.
    First deliveries of the M2Tech 'EVO' arrive ( hopefully ) next week, price is£275 inc Vat and 'special delivery'.
    If after having purchased an EVO you feel it is not a significant enough improvement ,you can return it for a full refund.
    Please bear in mind the EVO will not draw power from the computers USB port, a separate power supply is required.
    You can use a 9 volt alkaline battery ,a reasonably priced linear supply, we have commissioned a Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack and charger made specifically for the EVO which we will supply at cost if required.
    The EVO is my interface of choice, it is a superb bit of kit and IMHO offers a really worthwhile improvement .
    Keith.

Purite Audio, Sep 7, 2010
  2. Purite Audio

sq225917 Exposer of Foo

Excellent news Keith.

I hope we'll be given the benefit of a full review of it by JCbrum, even though he's never been anywhere near one and they haven't been on sale yet.

sq225917, Sep 8, 2010
  3. Purite Audio

Purite Audio Purite Audio

I am looking forward to hearing his review, I read recently that sonically dacs can sound different to each other!
    VB Keit.

Purite Audio, Sep 8, 2010
  4. Purite Audio

sq225917 Exposer of Foo

Apparently so Keith, amazing how his reality follows almost exactly the marketing line of his close friends and associates.

I look forward to hearing one of these soon.

sq225917, Sep 8, 2010
Ask a Question