Marantz CD94 mkII

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Tweedle-Dee, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Tweedle-Dee

Tweedle-Dee

I am having a bit of a clear out and will be listing a number of classic TDA1541A-based players in the coming months. First off is probably the most desireable - a beautiful Maranatz CD94 mkII. This needs no introduction and all I can say is that, for once, all you read about this item is correct.

I waited a long time to find this player and reluctantly need to clear some space otherwise I would have loved to keep this appreciating classic. It has all of the classic features that you don't get in new equipment - phenomenal CDM1 mechanism, 2 x S1 TDA1541A DAC chips, Black Gate capacitors - all in a simply beautiful package. As a player it is exceptional, with not a hint of digital harshness or grain. Some say as a transport, it is unsurpassed.

This example was a rare find for me, being in fantastic condition, and it comes complete with it original owner's manual, but unfortunately no box - it will be really well packaged for transport, however.

I'd be delighted to answer any questions, so please fire away....

I'm looking for circa £395 for this rare player that will put many expensive modern players to shame.

http://s772.photobucket.com/albums/yy3/Tweedle-Dee12/

Kind regards,
    Tweedle-Dee

Tweedle-Dee, Dec 14, 2010
  2. Tweedle-Dee

Carl Graham

Hi tweedle-dee
    Just wondering if the CD player is still available? Thanks

Carl Graham, Dec 21, 2015
Ask a Question