Marantz Na6006 - can't control via Heos app

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Escapecommittee, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Escapecommittee

Escapecommittee

Hello everyone, I need some help, please. I just bought a Marantz Na6006 network audio player to go with my Marantz 6006 amplifier. They sound great so far. And there is a BUT!.....I connected both amp and player to the Heos app. All appeared to be well except that both remotes amp and new player stopped functioning very well. I cannot change anything remotely, volume, input channel etc on the amp handset and the Network player remote was also playing up. Lastly, I could not change the playback volume via the Heos app. So lots of manual interventions that I don't think are supposed to be needed.

Marantz UK came back with some support by way of resets for the NA6006. They worked! but the amp is not responding to the remote handset except to turn off the network player......hence befuddled. Any suggestions would be welcome. Tia

Escapecommittee, Aug 30, 2019
Ask a Question