Meridian 500 MkII Transport and 566/24 Dac, Mint Condition with remote

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by TSwede, Dec 8, 2008.

1. TSwede

TSwede

Meridian 500 transport and 566/24 dac. This is a desirable late MK II transport - serial 3*****, the best ones. The DAC is a FACTORY 24 bit dac and NOT a 20 bit upgrade. This is regarded as one of the best two box set ups Meridian ever did.. The condition is absolutely A1. I have smothered them with love. They come with the original remote and I will chuck in my silver digital interconnect

Price is £850 for the pair - no offers I'm afraid - this is already reduced..
    I can post but would rather not, i'd like them to stay as good as they are now! - location is Lancashire

Please PM me if interested - I'm new on the forum and haven't got into the routine of checking my PM's yet!! But will learn!

Thanks all

Tony

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2008
    TSwede, Dec 8, 2008
  2. TSwede

TSwede

Now Reduce£d To £850

A combination of a timewaster, a scam email, my new CD player arriving and XMAS has resulted in a further reduction of these - to £850 the pair - I won't be reducing them any more, they are likely to go on EBAY or wait till after Xmas... there really are in lovely condition and sound fantastic as a pair..

TSwede, Dec 10, 2008
  3. TSwede

marco.nasi1

meridian 566-24 dac

can you send me photos ?
    is possible to buy only meridian 566-24 dac?
    and if yes at what price?
    best regards
    marco nasi

marco.nasi1, Dec 28, 2008
  4. TSwede

TSwede

Sold

Sorry all - they are now sold

TSwede, Jan 11, 2009
Ask a Question