Ming-Da MC-7R modded pre-amp

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Tenson, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Tenson

Tenson Moderator

This is a fantastic pre-amp but I want to sell it as I am planning to upgrade my DAC and along with it the pre-amp. The mod I made was the pseudo-shunt to the volume pot. This takes the volume pot out of the signal path for increased transparency. I have also replaced the 12AX7 valves (sorry can't remember the English numbering scheme.. ECC83?) with ElectroHarmonix gold pin's. I have also added XLR outputs. They are not balanced but does enable the use of the pre-amp with XLR cables/power-amps.

I have been using it in an active bi-amped Bryston and PMC rig and it is quite happy with this level of equipment.

Looking for £120 plus postage, which within the UK is going to be around £15-£20 insured.

You are welcome to come and hear it and collect if you wish. I am in Gravesend, Kent. Not hard to get to if you are in the London Area, it is on the Gillingham train line. Pictures on request, but I don't have a very good camera!

Can pay by Pay-Pal if you wish, but please add 3.5% if you are funding by credit-card. Cash preferred really as I am on JobSeekers ;)

Tenson, Dec 19, 2005
  2. Tenson

Tenson Moderator

Here

Tenson, Dec 19, 2005
  3. Tenson

Tenson Moderator

Solded :) Thanks T-Bone

Tenson, Dec 20, 2005
Ask a Question