Monitor Audio i-deck 100/i-deck 200 - At Musicraft (Derby)

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by Musicraft, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Musicraft

Musicraft

Monitor Audio releases two new iPod docks - i-deck 100 and i-deck 200

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/assets/files/brochures/ideck.brochure.pdf

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/ideck/

i-deck 100 RRP £200
    [​IMG]

The svelte little i-deck 100 is bijou enough to blend with any space but can fill the largest rooms with an astonishingly clear full-frequency sound, comparable with many full-sized hi-fi systems. Dock your iPod or iPhone and the i-deck 100 streams its pure digital signal to a high performance audio engine, comprising two 75mm C-CAM bass drivers individually powered by customised twin 30W class-D amplifiers, and two 19mm C-CAM Gold dome tweeters, each driven by precision-tuned 15W power modules. Yet the beauty is more than skin deep: each time you plug it in the i-deck 100 intelligently adjusts the sound to compensate for room-boom and positioning, so you’ll enjoy a wider, more natural performance than you’d expect from such a compact design. Whatever the space, whenever the opportunity, the stunning i-deck 100 tunes in and sends out a big, clean audio experience.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i-deck 200 RRP £250
    [​IMG]

As docks go, the i-deck 200 is set to stay as the premier compact sound system for music lovers. Concentrating all the fidelity of Monitor Audio's award-winning audio engineering within a supremely intuitive design, the i-deck 200 delivers the power to party and sublime convenience all-in-one. Endowed with the accurate wide-band sound of much larger traditional HiFi systems, yet with all the virtues of the dock system genre, the i-deck 200 establishes a new standard of performance for compact systems, breath taking in its scale and quality. Dual 100mm C-CAM bass drivers individually powered by custom-configured 50W amplifiers and a brace of 25mm Gold dome tweeters, driven by precision-tailored 20W power amps will move the air like no other compact. You can rely on its innovative processing brain to generate the cleanest frequencies in any room from a purely digital iPod source. If you're seeking the last word in musical expression from a dock design, the i-deck 200 will spell it out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.whathifi.com/news/monitor-audio-brings-out-a-pair-of-i-decks

Website: www.musicraft.co.uk (new heavily revised site online in due course)

Please call 01332 346284, 07727 272443 or email [email protected]

Hours of business are Monday to Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 10.30am-4.30pm

***** Musicraft - Clearance + Special Offfers list https://www.audio-forums.com/as-rediect/showthread.php?t=28303*****

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    Musicraft, Jul 22, 2011
  2. Musicraft

Musicraft

Musicraft, Jul 28, 2011
  3. Musicraft

Musicraft

Musicraft, Oct 9, 2011