Moving House - Moving the Hi Fi !

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Levi_501, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Levi_501

Levi_501 Its in The Jeans...

Good God ! I am caked from head to foot in dust !

The system is cleaned every week, but once you start pulling it to pieces there is just think dust every where !

Boxed all the sources, amps, speakers and ICT, just having a quick break before I tackle the speaker cables and stands !

Is this normal !

Levi_501, Nov 8, 2009
  2. Levi_501

Parkandbike

I recently had to move my system as we were having a some building work done. I was exhausted by the time I had moved everything and started to calculate how much my "CD player" weighs. It's amazing how it creeps up when one changes or adds one component at a time!

Parkandbike, Nov 8, 2009
  3. Levi_501

la toilette Downright stupid

I moved house a year ago into a cottage that requires about 5 years of DIY to get it all together. We live in a world of dust to a point that I have almost given up trying to keep my hifi free of grime. The latest bit of work has seen my hifi cupboard filled up with pipes pumps and thermostats as we've just connected up the log burner to some radiators. Christ knows what effect the heat and electric motors are going to have on my kit :(.

la toilette, Nov 8, 2009
  4. Levi_501

sq225917 Exposer of Foo

Moved house two weeks ago, still getting to grips with old hifi in new room. It was so dialed into the old room...

sq225917, Nov 8, 2009
  5. Levi_501

Levi_501 Its in The Jeans...

That is what I am worried about !

Levi_501, Nov 9, 2009
Ask a Question