Music First TVC (Cu)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Parkandbike, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Parkandbike

Parkandbike

I'm now driving my power amps directly from my new CDP, so I no longer need my Music First TVC "passive pre". I think this is sufficiently well known that I do not need to describe it. This is what MF now call the classic. It had rave reviews in the HiFi press (for what that is worth!) and retailed at about £1,600. It has the Mkiii 102 transformers, which are generally acknowledged to be better than the Mki and Mkii. I previously had the Promitheus Ref 3 and thought the MF was significantly better.

The latest MF TVCs are reputed to be even better, but are horrendously expensive!

As you will see from the picture, I've fitted solid aluminium knobs to match the case work, as I thought the original gold knobs were somewhat "bling", however I still have them and you can have both sets. I have the user manual, but not the original box.

[​IMG]

There seem to be some artefacts in this version of the photo which are not there in the original. Happy to send further full resolution shots by email.

Looking for £850. If you are based near Cambridge, I'd be happy to demonstrate it.

Parkandbike, Apr 25, 2010
  2. Parkandbike

tinturkey

Hi,

I have PM'd you.

Thanks.

tinturkey, Apr 26, 2010
  3. Parkandbike

Parkandbike

Replied. Sorry for the delay.

Parkandbike, Apr 26, 2010
  4. Parkandbike