Myryad MP100 Pre amp

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by AdyH, May 8, 2024.

1. AdyH

AdyH

I am new to this forum. Amongst my many amps I have a Myryad MP100 Pre amp driving through an active three way filter into three MA240 Power Amps. Unfortunately my MP100 Pre-amp has developed a minor fault. I have service manuals for all my other amps but am struggling with the MP100. The Hi Fi engine website has the service manual but is closed to new members. Has anybody on here got a download of the Myryad MP100 Pre Amp service manual ? It would be greatly appreciated.

AdyH, May 8, 2024
  2. AdyH

Sergeauckland

I have the service manual, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy.

S.

Sergeauckland, May 13, 2024
  3. AdyH

Arkless Electronics

Just tried to log in to hi fi engine and found I can't.... been a member for donkeys years! To report any problem you have to know the email address you first registered with... mine has changed maybe 5 times since I joined and all possibles are coming up as not recognised... bloody great eh...

Arkless Electronics, May 13, 2024
  4. AdyH

AdyH

That would be great Thanks. I am new to this forum. How do I send you a personal message ?
    Thanks again.

AdyH, May 13, 2024
  5. AdyH

Sergeauckland

Click on my name below my Avatar image, and then select 'Start a Conversation'

S.

Sergeauckland, May 13, 2024
Ask a Question