Naim and Neat

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ChrisD, Jun 28, 2016.

1. ChrisD

ChrisD

Hi all,

I'm going to be streaming everything to a supernait going forwards, so loads of stuff to go.

NAC 122X (2006) - £325
    Bought from Tom Tom last march, good condition with box, power cable and remote.

NAP 150 (2001) - £300
    Employee built (so no serial number or box, but I do have the original naim receipt). Comes with Snaic4 and power cable. Has a scratch across the top of it.

CD5 (2001) - £400
    Good condition, comes boxed (with transit scews) with remote, original din-din interconnect and power cable

Flatcap2 (2004) - £220
    Bought from Tom Tom last year, good condition, comes boxed with power cable and Snaic5

Neat Elite - £275
    Good condition apart from one has a quite a bad mark on the top of (wood is slightly bubbled too)

Collection from Hemel Hempstead with cash payment preferred. Can post at cost apart from Elite's and NAP 150 as no boxes for these.

Open to offers, drop me a pm if you're interested and anything not sold will go on ebay on Sunday.

Cheers

Chris

ChrisD, Jun 28, 2016
  2. ChrisD

ChrisD

Neat Elite now sold. And also the NAC 122X doesn't come with a power cable as I've written above (duh!).

ChrisD, Jun 30, 2016
Ask a Question