Need a hifi technician

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by Idle wild, Aug 24, 2010.

  1. Idle wild

    Idle wild Eternal optimist

    Sep 28, 2008
    Likes Received:
    The Hamptons
    Hi, I need to have a US 15ac male plug put on a power cord with heat shrink as the original was removed. Can anyone out there recommend someone? Thanks in advance:)
    Idle wild, Aug 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.