Need Help

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by kuzsuu, Jun 3, 2024.

1. kuzsuu

kuzsuu

Sorry for the lack of a title lol, its so niche i didnt even know what to call it. So pretty much i would like to find a way to play sounds through my microphone im really new to audio so explain it in crayon eating terms please my current setup (or thought process) is getting a TRRS splitter / inline volume control / lightning to audio jack / how would this work? EDIT: Im on an xbox series s so i cant really use a soundboard

kuzsuu, Jun 3, 2024
  2. kuzsuu

Sergeauckland

Firstly, you can't play audio through a microphone, you play audio through a loudspeaker or headphones.
    It would be helpful to know what you're trying to do, where the audio is coming from, and where you want it to go.

S

Sergeauckland, Jun 4, 2024
  3. kuzsuu

kuzsuu

sorry, as i said i dont really know anything about sound lol i want to play sounds / music through my mic with native quality while being able to use my microphone so to be clear. Phone / aux Cable / inline controller / trrs splitter / xbox controller / xbox / in that order of events i pretty much want to use a "soundboard".

kuzsuu, Jun 4, 2024
  4. kuzsuu

Sergeauckland

I still don't understand what you're trying to do. You CAN'T play sounds through a microphone!
    In your first post you said you can't use a soundboard, yet above you say you want to use a soundboard? Which is it?

S

Sergeauckland, Jun 5, 2024
  5. kuzsuu

kuzsuu

this is the only way i can explain this to you my phone is the soundboard and my phone is connected to my controller witch is connected to my xbox. if you dont understand this so be it but this is the only way i know how to explain this. EDIT: you dont understand, i cant use a soundboard on xbox so im trying this out or asking for help so i can get a soundboard

kuzsuu, Jun 5, 2024
  6. kuzsuu

lawrence001

Do you mean you want to play music from your phone into the headset (with integrated mic) plugged into your Xbox? It's not something us audio people will know much about, we could advise you if there was no Xbox so phone to headphones or phone to DAC/amp to headphones.

lawrence001, Jun 17, 2024
Ask a Question