New Member saying hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paul-H, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Paul-H

Paul-H

Hi all

Just joined your forum and thought I had better introduce myself, before I start asking questions

I live in the UK and have had the same Hi-Fi system for the last 30 odd years which although it still sounds good, I am now in a position to up-date and upgrade.

My system consists of a Pioneer A-70 Amp, Pioneer PD-4300 CD Player and pioneer PL-112D Turntable all coupled to a pair of Tannoy Mercury M20 Speakers.

As said it still sounds good but at almost 60 I am now in a position to to move up a bit in the quality stakes so will be asking for some advice as everything has changed since I last looked in the mid eighties.

My musical Tastes are all over the place from Deep Purple, Pink, Floyd, Led Zeppelin to Classical with just about everything in between.

That's it for now, hope to join in more as I get upto speed with current trends.

Paul

Paul-H, Aug 14, 2016
  2. Paul-H

Ian

Welcome to the forums Paul, great to have you join us :).

Ian, Aug 15, 2016
Ask a Question