Paging sideshowbob

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by michaelab, Oct 6, 2003.

1. michaelab

michaelab desafinado

Hi Ian,

The re-occuring database bug that has been deleting threads has, it would appear, just deleted your user record :grrr:

I don't even have your e-mail address (since that's in the user record). However, if you send me an e-mail: [email protected] I can hopefully reset everything.

In the meantime, I'm going to be able to re-create your user record but I'll have to set you up with a temporary password (which I'll tell you once I have your e-mail address).

If anyone else reading this has Ian's e-mail address please e-mail it to me or PM me. Please do NOT post it here!

I really am very sorry about this hassle. It's driving me up the wall but there really is pretty much nothing I can do - I've urged my host to do the MySQL upgrade but they're not interested :bub:

Michael.

michaelab, Oct 6, 2003
  2. michaelab

michaelab desafinado

Ian has made contact :) I've hopefully restored his userid to it's former glory....

Michael.

michaelab, Oct 6, 2003
  3. michaelab

sideshowbob Trisha

Can't get rid of me that easily...

-- Ian

sideshowbob, Oct 6, 2003
Ask a Question