Perpetual Technologies P1A & Monolithic PSU (P3B)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Technics Fan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Technics Fan

Technics Fan

For Sale: Perpetual Technologies P-1a 24 bit upsampler with a dedicated Monolithic Power Supply

The P1A upsamples regular SPDIF CD digital audio signal to a maximum 24bit 96khz (the sample rate is determined by Dac used). It outputs a de-jittered, resolution enhanced and upsampled 24-bit signal into your Dac, it uncovers an extra layer of details and sounds incredibly life like.

Note: You will need to use this with a Dac (not included)

P-1A

Seven years in the making, this technological tour-de-force will dramatically upgrade your system. First, the P-1A upgrades your current CD collection to 24-Bit/96kHz resolution by combining software-based interpolation with hardware-based upsampling, all under micro-computer control. With the P-1A you'll experience a spectacular improvement in soundstaging along with unparalleled resolution and total transparency. Optional routines running in P-1A's CPU greatly refine speaker performance as well as
    eliminating the sound of the listening environment. The P-1A is the first of a new breed of real-time digital processing systems able to eliminate all phase and amplitude error from any speaker system as well as nulling room interactions for an optimized speaker-to-room-to-listener interface.

In very good condition and working order supplied with original box and manuals.

Price: £250 collected or posted at buyer cost (to UK only)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Technics Fan, Nov 12, 2009
  2. Technics Fan

jrarn111

Hi. I dont realy understand the jargon, I have a Dax Decade will your bit of kit make any differance, if so I'm interested. Where are you. You can call me if you like. 07803054952. or 01268 401160.

jrarn111, Nov 12, 2009
Ask a Question