Pink Triangle Integral Amplifier

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by IHaveNoNaim, Jun 10, 2010.

1. IHaveNoNaim

IHaveNoNaim

For sale is my Pink Triangle Integral integrated amplifier.

In excellent condition, this 100W amplifier will drive just about any speaker and projects voices better than just about any other amplifier I have heard. I've had this amplifier for the best part of 5 years and I bought it used, they were £4000 new in 2002.
    Unlike other so called super integrateds this one is 'normal' sized and so will fit quite comfortably in any rack you might have

There are a few mentions of it on the web but for those whom think google is still just a very large number here are some selected quotes:
    HiFi World - "Superbly musical with plenty of power and bass. Not the most intricate sounding of amps at the price but definitely one for music lovers."
    HiFi News- "...utterly professional, slick, cool and sonically delightful..."

The only blemish in its otherwise excellent condition is that it is missing one of the little soft plastic buttons on the bottom of the feet

Some pictures:-

Front:
    [​IMG]

Back:
    [​IMG]

Side:
    [​IMG]

Switched On:
    [​IMG]

Three feet look like this: [​IMG]
    But the runt of the litter looks like: [​IMG]

If you've got this far then for the small matter of £1300 plus postage this little beauty can be yours.

I'm based in the Cambridge area so if anybody wants an audition just let me know

IHaveNoNaim, Jun 10, 2010
  2. IHaveNoNaim

IHaveNoNaim

Bump

IHaveNoNaim, Jun 19, 2010
Ask a Question