Puresound A30

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by aquapiranha, Jan 6, 2009.

1. aquapiranha

aquapiranha

I am considering a downgrade to free up some funds required for something else, so I am trying to gauge interest n my Puresound A30. It is one of the originals with the curved edges to the front fascia (which itself has a kind of satin finish). Anyone who has heard one of these amps will know how fantastic they are, and if you haven't a quick look around the internet will give you an idea of the esteem in which this amplifier is held (do not confuse it with the no classA imitations now available!). The amp is boxed and in excellent condition save for a very small indentation atop the right tranny cover. Price is what I paid for it, i.e. £550, please no offers as that represents excellent value. You may pick it up and I can demonstrate it here or you may want to arrange courier transport. Any questions about the amplifier I will try to answer, failing that I am sure Guy would not mind the odd question, I have spoken to him about this amplifier in the past.

Pics on request.

Thanks!

aquapiranha, Jan 6, 2009
  2. aquapiranha

aquapiranha

Bump! pictures available. This is as good a price as you will get on on amp of this calibre.

:)

aquapiranha, Jan 9, 2009
  3. aquapiranha

aquapiranha

Bump :)

Open to sensible offers, I hate ebay!!

aquapiranha, Jan 11, 2009
  4. aquapiranha

shrink

pm sent

shrink, Feb 18, 2009
  5. aquapiranha

kzemsky

Hi, I'm interested.

Would you consider shipping it to the US? Email me if you would. [email protected]

I assume it has the stock tube compliment?

kzemsky, Feb 21, 2009
Ask a Question