Rarely available Berning ZH270

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by raynor73, Apr 3, 2011.

1. raynor73

raynor73

I'm very reluctantly thinking seriously about selling my pride and joy. It was purchased from another user from the Wigwam forum a few years back and has been utterly reliable and used sparingly in my non smoker environment.

It looks as good as new and its an unmodified version.

It sounds just sublime and is a joy with vocals and making things just sound real and live.

I have recently lost the use of an ear and my hearing replaced with tinnitus, which is frustrating. Its left me unable to really appreciate the hifi, so I'm going to down grade considerably as the wife isn't as fussy about what she hears!

I'll sell with a Townsend isolation platform that works well with it, and I'm looking for £2895.

Reduced to £2750 with seismic sink

PM me for pictures.

Demos welcome, in sunny SE London. I have the original outer box, however the packaging is not totally original and collection would be preferred (as I did when I purchased it from Kent).

Bring your own speakers along (if they aren't beasts) as mine are power hungry Ushers and probably don't allow the amp to really sing - though it still drives these at 85 db/w to very high levels as its a powerful little amp.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    raynor73, Apr 3, 2011
  2. raynor73

raynor73

Now reduced to £2750

raynor73, Apr 10, 2011
  3. raynor73

raynor73

Willing to do swap plus cash with quality integrated. Something along lines of HK990 or FMJ A38 or similar quality.

raynor73, Apr 23, 2011
  4. raynor73

raynor73

Now SOLD subject to payment

raynor73, Apr 27, 2011
Ask a Question