Rodecaster Pro 2 Input Problems

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Josh_Hyperion, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Josh_Hyperion

Josh_Hyperion

Hi,

Ive been back and forth with Rode Support about this for about a month and they really don't seem to have any idea what it is.

So I have a Rodecaster Pro 2 and am running it straight into a Windows 11 PC. Audio out from the PC works perfectly and I can assign both USB chat and USB 1 in windows setting and they work as expected. However there are no inputs through either USB. The inputs appear its just no sound comes through them.

Ive tried every combination in the audio routing as well as completely wiping the device twice and nothing works.

Strangely it works perfectly fine on another computer also running Windows 11.

I read one post saying I needed Rodes ASIO drivers to get it working but it didn't install those on the other one and it works fine there. So any help would be appreciated. I am fairly new to the audio space but am pretty tech knowledgeable, so if people could explain things as simply as possible that would really help thank you.

Josh

Josh_Hyperion, Mar 6, 2023
Ask a Question