Rotel RA-1062 Amplifer and RCD-1072 CDP

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by daws0n, Feb 17, 2009.

1. daws0n

daws0n

Both 3 years old, in black finish. Used in main system until June last year, then moved into a 2nd system until recently - selling due change over to active speakers.

Amp has been used with a pair of Dynaudio 1.1 Contours and drove them very well - never been driven hard and provides more than enough output at the 9-oclock mark for these power hungry speakers. CD player has seen very little use unfortunately as I have been streaming my music for over two years from my pc. Has played every disc I've put in it and sounds great.

Both in excellent condition cosmetically, there is a small scratch on the top edge of the CDP but no damage/marking to the front facias on either machine. Together they make a very nice match, but I am willing to sell separately.

R.R.P is £600 a piece, and have both received awards for their excellent performance. Selling the amp for £295 and the CD Player for £315 (due to hardly any use). Prices include insured delivery, UK interest only please. Each unit has it's own remote control, and power lead and will be shipped in it's original box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

daws0n, Feb 17, 2009
  2. daws0n

graniczna31

Could be interested in the amp only. Will pm you tomorrow

graniczna31, Feb 20, 2009
  3. daws0n

daws0n

Amp sold (pending payment). CDP still for sale, £285 inc. postage - bargain for a hardly used player!

daws0n, Mar 1, 2009
  4. daws0n

daws0n

CDP now sold

daws0n, Mar 4, 2009
Ask a Question