Selling off some LP's from my collection

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by vincula, May 23, 2010.

1. vincula

vincula

vincula, May 23, 2010
  2. vincula

vincula

Hi guys,

More records added and many more to come as I must make room in my racks!

Regards,

Vincula

vincula, May 25, 2010
  3. vincula

Mark P

Hootie & Fleetwood recieved today. I have yet to listen to them. But thanks for the swift turn around.

Best,

Mark

Mark P, May 27, 2010
  4. vincula

vincula

You welcome, Mark. I don't wanna sell anything, but the press comes from somewhere else, if you know what I mean... I'm so busy building a pair of horns! Out of curiosity, you can watch the project on the vinylengine site under "The VincHorns".

It's not easy to find a cheaper way of shipping them though. I end up paying 12 EU for sending you those, but could not in all honesty ask for that much. I was actually expensive enough for you, I suppose.

Any ideas from any expert users here are very appreciated and encouraged. Ebay fees taken and expensive shipping sucks out the fun of it all, so I may call the whole thing off. I've spent more money in special LP-boxes and sleeves than what I may get for all the records I've got currently listed.

I can offer something that may interest you. I'm friends with the oficial distributor of Speakers Corner's reissues in Spain. Any special wishes just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Kind regards,

Vincula

vincula, May 27, 2010
  5. vincula

Mark P

Thanks Vincula.

I'll remember the Speakers Corner thing.

Best,

Mark

Mark P, May 27, 2010
  6. vincula

vincula

While at it, I get at least around 20% his listprice (no VAT) on all the hi-fi products he distributes exclusively in Spain. That includes some very nice brands like Clearaudio, Benz Micro, Unison Research, Pass Labs, McIntosh, Audio Analogue. Plinius & more. Any of it, drop me a line.

I can't order, say 5 carts and 3 pair of speakers, since I'm not a dealer, but could always say it's for a friend of mine :D. Otherwise, shops would be upset and he may lose his biz. Nuff said!

http://www.lyricaudio.com/entrada.htm

Regards,

Vincula

vincula, May 27, 2010
Ask a Question