Show Your Passion On The Dance Floor

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LOGAN11, Jun 1, 2010.

1. LOGAN11

LOGAN11

Every art requires the people who desire to excel in it to have a burning passion for it. Dance is no different in this matter; otherwise there wouldn't have been legends like Michael Jackson in this world. When MJ came out with break dance, every child wanted to “Beat it†like him. There are many people who still look up to this star and wish to become a prodigy of him with few added steps. Passion is the core aspect of dancing because this enthusiasm only makes you learn more and that also quickly.

Dancing also needs dedication and discipline, which one can achieve by joining a dancing class. There are numerous Dancing Classes in NYC that makes sure that every person gets the chance to start learning as well as improvise further. Like how a plant can only grow if proper care and nurturing is provided, similarly, a beginner can become an expert only with the help of a suitable dance class and supervision of a dancing teacher. Supervision is highly recommended for beginners as it ensures that the learner does not hurt himself in any way possible.

Dancing classes make you a more confident and affable person who can steal the show with the charm of dance. See how many benefits dance classes and lessons have, so don't wait, get up, grab your dancing shoes and find the best dancing studio to perfect your moves. So, get ready to burn the dance floor next time you go over to a disc.

LOGAN11, Jun 1, 2010
  2. LOGAN11

DavidF

I spent more time than I care to mention last year atempting to learn Rock and Roll/Jive (something of a personal ambition).

Unfortunately where I live is about as far as you can get from the nearest classes.

I visited many clubs but found them all very cliquey.

I eventually figuered the only way I was going to do it was a dance studio. There is an excellent Studio in Stoke on Trent but the rock and roll class folded for lack of interest and I've had to put the project on the back burner.

DavidF, Jun 18, 2010
Ask a Question