Solid silver Cables and Interconnects

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by johnandchris, Feb 25, 2008.

1. johnandchris

johnandchris

I make my own solid silver cables, a 0.5m with neutrik phono ends for £27.99. I have sold more than 50 pairs so far and they are considerably better than any other interconnect under £1000. Give me a ring on 01373826587.
    Regards
    John

johnandchris, Feb 25, 2008
  2. johnandchris

johnandchris

Forgot to mention, I can also make xlr to xlr, xlr to phono, din connectors to din, din to phono etc.

johnandchris, Feb 25, 2008
  3. johnandchris

unclepuncle

:yikes:

unclepuncle, Feb 25, 2008
  4. johnandchris

mickm

hi, can you post a pic of the cables , also what would be the cost of a 0.8 mtr cable

mickm, Feb 27, 2008
  5. johnandchris

mr cat Member of the month

do you have a refund policy..?

just I heard some home made ones a while ago - I loved the clarity but they were a bit bright for the setup I had then...

cheers

mr cat, Feb 27, 2008
  6. johnandchris

Revel5

If you lend me a pair of xlr interconnects i'll revew them along side my Nordost and Acoutic Zen reference.

I'll pay postage.

Revel5, Mar 18, 2008
  7. johnandchris

johnandchris

Hi. Thanks for the offer. If you but a pair then you have a 7 day money back, no quibble guarantee. For a pair of 1 metre 3 pin XLR, the price is £45. Please see these reviews for peace of mind.

I did not write these myself. I really dont have a scooby about most of the second review!!!

After many years of buying phono leads that seem to be cheap guitar leads dressed up with fancy names ang plugs.
    And monster speaker leads with OFC and 1 plated strand to hundreds of strands.

I thought that nothing would make any better sound, just different.

Until I came across John who had done all the research and bought the expensive components and put them together in the right way to make a truly exceptional product.
    These custom made interconnects make my system sound so punchy and alive rather than just shift the bias from bass to treble or viceversa like coax style leads.
    Johns leads made the bass and midrange as tight and clear as I could ever imagine, while the treble remained prominent but not over emphasised.
    The speaker leads are so thin compared to most ugly heavy brutes, I could not believe how the bass of my Dali Helicons just punched out at full volume and the treble was so clear.

I did not need to do any tedious back and forth checking to see if I could hear any difference beween the previous leads, since after hooking up the the sound was so amazing there was just no point. I could not imagine that any other lead would improve on these.

The best bit is that John will make your leads the exact length you need.
    So you can have 0.5m or shorter phono leads, so no useless draped wires tangling up and laying next to other cables. Or you can have an extra long cable if your record deck is remotely sited.
    The speaker leads can be made to exact length so again no over long coils or just too short if speakers are offset. This also can save you money, especially when bi-wiring.

John is not a fancy named company charging the earth for ugly big leads with fancy printed sleeving and packaging.
    He is an enthusiast who has done his research and now wants to share it with you, and not overcharge, but offer his product at an honest price.

If you listen to music seriously then you can rest assured that you will never have to buy another lead as your search stops here.

Thankyou
    Nick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    John,

I got the cables today. You've done a great job. Firstly I tried the XLR ones and noticed it was clearer but the burn in period is not achieved at all and there was more precision in the whole range and a better scene distribution. Then I tried the RCA connections from the OPAMP's output and was almost scotched to the wall as I gained 1 to 2 dB's and I noticed that the frequency range has extended to the top while the bottom was more precise. On Oscar Peterson Trio's We get Requests, I clearly see the drummer using his brushes and can even hear the breathing of Oscar in some lower passages; the upright is now in the room and not between the speakers on the right side. Then I put Rush's Moving Pictures and wow the bass (that is not well defined) is here and I can see Geddy playing and smiling, I also noticed the great work on the cymbals and Alex has never sounded so (well) transitored (remember he is using a GK). On tube output : dynamic is perfect.

Thanks so MUCH.

Tony.

the comparison was made with W&M pure OCC cables (RCA and XLR) and with Transparent MusicLink Plus (RCA only).

johnandchris, Mar 18, 2008
  8. johnandchris

lordsummit moderate mod

I've deleted some posts from this thread. If you have an anti-cable agenda, this is not the place to carrying it out. We have an audio room for audio arguments. Besides cable wars are so 2007

lordsummit, Mar 20, 2008
Ask a Question