Sonos synch issues

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by khefr, Mar 22, 2016.

1. khefr

khefr

Hi, i'm curious to find out if anyone has the same problem with sonos as i have, i use a Linn classik 230 system in my lounge with dynaudio 2/6 speakers which works well, i then decided i wanted to stream from my laptop so bought a sonos connect which also works fine, i then decided to buy a sonos play 3 for the dining room, the idea was to have my music playing 'multi room' but there is a definite synch issue, the play 3 is slightly out and there is a noticeable echo, anyone experienced and managed to solve this problem?

kaz

khefr, Mar 22, 2016
  2. khefr

yarddog96

I have a Sonos Connect, Connect Amp, Play 5, Play 1 and the Bridge.
    I do not have any synch issues at all. A Sonos Boost may resolve but I would email Sonos support before spending money.
    They have great support.

yarddog96, Sep 8, 2016
  3. khefr

SoundG159

I don't personally have SONOS speakers myself, but my friend does (he has the entire set) and he has had the same issue. Unfortunately what he had to do was ask for a refund because the connectivity issues were far too consistent

SoundG159, Nov 7, 2016
Ask a Question