Sony Mini disc (MDS-JE640, MZ-E500) +100 disc and stands

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Sauerkraut, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Sauerkraut

Sauerkraut Do I or Don't I? I did!!!

Hi all. Got this lot to sell. Decided finally to sell my MD stuff.

[​IMG]

Sony MDS-JE640 Mini Disc recorder (Silver) – MDLP4 (ATRAC3) means you can get 4 CD's per MD
    Boxed with remote, instructions and receipt. Seems to get a 9.5/10 reviews (although not many!). Its in good condition a few superficial scratches on the top and one small scratch on the screen not visible except up close. Has socket for keyboard so allows labelling of disc (the reason I bought this model! Apart from the good sound quality). Do a Google search and still a few things about it out there. Here is a link for the instructions if you want full spec http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4229587151.pdf
    I paid £149.95.
    [​IMG]

Sony MZ-E500 Portable Mini disc player (Silver) – MDLP4 (ATRAC3) means you can get 4 CD's per MD
    Mint condition. Boxed (if I can find it), instructions, remote, headphones, charger. So something to play those discs on the move. I bought this to replace the MZ-R55 once the record died after about two years use to listen to MD's on the move. I chose this one as its very lightweight and small. Also with no record facilities its less likely to break. I have been using this for 3+ years with no problems (although less and less).
    Pic and brief description http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/Product_ID/558
    Link to manual http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/3224424121.pdf
    I paid £129.95
    [​IMG]

I will also include
    Est 100 mini discs (£1.50 each so averaged over time £150)
    and
    3 x stands as in picture above (£10 each so £30)
    and
    Sony MZ-R55 Portable Mini disc Recorder (No Longer records!) Blue – NOT MDLP (as in pic above)
    The record no longer work but does still play 1x recorded mini discs. If nothing else the remote can be used on newer Sony mini disc players that today come without a remote with display. These cost £40 on their own. Also the charger is broken but a generic adapter can be bought for about £10.
    Bought in France for 1650 Francs do about (£165 at the time).

BTW that skytronic box (which should have a charger in it but can't find it) doesn't come with it unless you want an empty box.

So total cost was about £580 and I got good prices on most.
    So who is going to give me £175 + P&P for the lot (the stands and discs alone are worth that on their own). I have more pictures (and of small scratches too) if people want.

Would prefer collection as it takes two boxes to pack all so would cost about £25 to send by courier.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2005
    Sauerkraut, Jan 22, 2005
  2. Sauerkraut

ditton happy old soul

am interested for member of family. will PM.

ditton, Jan 22, 2005
  3. Sauerkraut

andrew1810

Sorry to jump in this thread but I will be looking to sell my Sony PCLK-U5 in the next couple of days and wondered if whoever buys this may be interested.

Some more info on it here: http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/Product_ID/1131

I can throw in either a cheapo toslink-toslink or a toslink-mini toslink.

Only selling because I managed to find a newer PCLK-20 which is better for my MDS-JB940

Looking for around £20+post (seems the going rate on ebay), I bought it not long ago for £25

Thanks

Andrew

p.s. I will start my own ad with this if you want, just thought it may be useful for anyone wanted your MD set.

andrew1810, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Sauerkraut

No more interest? I'm open to offers.

Sauerkraut, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Sauerkraut

Still for sale. Anyone?

Sauerkraut, Feb 6, 2005
Ask a Question