Speakers

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Miklslamb, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Miklslamb

Miklslamb

I'm a member of the Rotary Club of Royal Leamington Spa, and have just been given some unwanted and virtually unused speakers owned by a Hi Fi enthusiast who has now emigrated.
    He wants them to go to a good home and ideally raise some money for our Rotary Charities.
    Can anyone help me to best dispose of them?
    1. 2 x KEF 65 DS Dipole Surround Speakers. Unboxed, unwired but in excellent condition I attach a photograph

2. Pair of REGA EL8 Floorstanding Speakers. Again unboxed and unwired.

Neither of the above have manuals

I understand I should be able to get about £80 to £100 for the KEFs and the same for the pair of REGA EL8s

I would also appreciate receiving a manual by PDF to my email address if anyone can oblige.

The proceeds will go towards paying for young carers to have respite away-days
    Thanks

Mike

Attached Files:

Miklslamb, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Miklslamb

attrition

The Rega EL8's recently sold on Ebay for 65 GBP. You should be able to collect a bit more for the Kef's as they have a history of selling for much more than you are asking.

attrition, Oct 8, 2018
Ask a Question