Special Linn Majik System Offer & New Products!

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by Martin Kleiser, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Martin Kleiser

Martin Kleiser

23rd November 2007

Special Linn Majik System Offer & New Products!

Majik-I and Majik 140 are the latest additions to the Linn Majik range. Majik is the perfect introduction to Linn, providing an affordable solution for music lovers seeking exceptional audio performance; listening to your CD collection through a Linn Majik System will help you to rediscover music.

Linn Majik-I
    Majik-I is a combined pre/power stereo amplifier housed in one compact unit. It sets a new performance benchmark for integrated amplifiers by marrying circuitry derived from Linn's Klimax Kontrol with 2 channels of 100W Chakra amplification.

Linn Majik 140
    Majik 140 is a 4-way floorstanding loudspeaker featuring Linn's 2K driver array to create a wonderfully clean and pure high frequency reproduction and even dispersion for exceptional performance.
    • High quality composite-cone drivers deliver pitch-accurate musical bass
    • Simple upgrade path from single-wiring to multi-wiring / amping to fully Aktiv configuration for even higher performance
    • Available in high-grade, real-wood veneer – Cherry, Maple, Black Ash and White

Introductory Linn Majik System Offer
    Whatever your tastes in music, the Linn Majik System enables you to experience the full emotion of the artist's original performance in your home. We would normally let the sound speak for itself. However, in this instance it's also worth mentioning that you could own the new Linn Majik System for only £3500.
    The Linn Majik System comprises the Majik CD Player, the new Majik-I Integrated Amplifier, Katan Loudspeakers with stands, installation and a 5 year* warranty.
    (* when you register your products with Linn)
    This exclusive offer must end 31st December 2007

Visit www.linn.co.uk/majikoffer to find out more and email [email protected] to arrange a demonstration at our Chiswick (020 8400 5555) or Beaconsfield (01494 681 300) Showrooms.

Yours sincerely
    Steve Martin
    Managing Director
    http://www.martin-kleiser.com

Martin Kleiser, Nov 23, 2007
Ask a Question