Stax 3050 mk2 Classic System

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by graniczna31, Apr 10, 2009.

1. graniczna31

graniczna31

My apologies, I am unable to delete the original post offering a 3030 system for sale. This is the much later system so I'm re-submitting the whole advert. If the moderaters could delete the original I'd be grateful.

I now have this available for sale since I've upgraded to the Omega system. This is in as new condition with original packaging and double boxed with both mains and interconnect lead unused.

These now retail at just a pip under £850, asking £475.00 plus courier costs. Will throw in a custom built solid oak headphone stand if anyone can use it.

graniczna31, Apr 10, 2009
  2. graniczna31

john53

Hi

Are these still for sale?

Thanks

John

john53, Apr 24, 2009
  3. graniczna31

graniczna31

For any who may be interested: The cost of UK courier service will be £20.69, DHL 48hr and fully insured up to £500.00.
    I cannot unfortunately provide pics; don't know how but have tried. All info can be found on the Stax website including pics or Wikipedia. No offers thankyou, the price is the price and with the stand thrown in for good measure, a good one at that.

graniczna31, Apr 26, 2009
Ask a Question