Synergistic Research Quantum Fuses at MCRU

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by mainscablesrus, Mar 12, 2013.

1. mainscablesrus

mainscablesrus The Mains Man

I have in conjunction with Mark Dolbear at High End Workshops asked SR to make a UK fuse for use in UK mains plugs. Well it's now done and UK stocks have arrived, the fuse is 13 amp for UK mains plugs, they do make 20mm and 32mm for inside equipment but I will be concentrating on the mains plug version.

[​IMG]

To launch this exciting new product (exciting because they offer marked improvements to my ears and many others) I am offering a discount via my website if you buy more than 1 fuse. The offer runs until the end of March and I do not sell these fuses outside the UK. I fully expect them to become the default fuse in most of my best mains leads.

30 day money back guarantee if not delighted as with everything I sell.

Details are here.

A short bit of text about the fuses taken from the SR website.....

Synergistic Research Quantum Fuses employ a custom alloy treated with 2,000,000 volts of electricity! SR Quantum Fuses significantly outperform all other high-end fuses on the market and are guaranteed to deliver a noticeable increase in sound staging, resolution and air thanks to a lower noise floor and blacker backgrounds. SR Quantum Fuses are available with a 30-day no risk money back guarantee so you can directly compare them to other high-end fuses on the market.

mainscablesrus, Mar 12, 2013
Ask a Question