TEAC VRDS T1 CD Transport w/Trichord Clock Upgrade

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Woodnut, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Woodnut

Woodnut

TEAC VRDS T1 CD Transport

This unit has had a Trichord Clock Upgrade done by a previous owner. The attached power chord has been replaced by an IEC socket so that any power cable can be used with it.

I have changed the RCA digital output socket to a BNC socket which seemed to improve things in my system. It also has an optical digital output. I have the remote controller for this also.

This CD Transport has been around the block and I do not know how old it is, all I can say is that it sounds great and has not given me any problems whatsoever in terms of reading discs or skipping.

I bought this from someone in October 2008 and paid £275. I have no idea how old it is

I do not have the original box for this but I think I have a manual. I do have a box that it was sold to me in that would suffice for transport. There are marks, scuffs and scratches on the casing and I can provide images via email. It is not the prettiest looking thing but certainly functional and great sounding.

I am very unsure what price to ask for this so please pm me if interested and make an offer. I am open to any offers.

My reason for selling is that I now am playing my music from a computer into my DAC as it is more convenient, so the transport has not been used for the last five months.

I am also selling my pure silver BNC digital cable that I used with this CD transport, please see my other advert on this forum if interested.

https://www.audio-forums.com/as-rediect/showthread.php?p=281793#post281793

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    Woodnut, Oct 31, 2010
  2. Woodnut

Woodnut

Any offers at £150?

Anyone interested please pm me.

Woodnut, Nov 1, 2010
  3. Woodnut

Woodnut

Any offers at £130?

If not I shall be sending this one to ebay....

Woodnut, Nov 3, 2010
  4. Woodnut

Woodnut

Sold now. thanks

Woodnut, Nov 4, 2010
Ask a Question