Technics 1210 / Jelco 750D / Benz Micro Silver

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by halvis, Aug 19, 2010.

1. halvis

halvis

I have the following for sale. I purchased the TT and the arm around March this year as an exdemo unit, but it is as good as new. There is not a mark on any of it and I have the original box for the deck.

It is the 1210 mk2 deck and the 750D is a gorgeous piece of kit and fitted with an Audio Origami arm cable.

The cartridge has also seen very little use, I only purchased this a couple of weeks ago from 1000RPM. It has no more than 30 hours use. Complete with box and all tools.

TT and arm now sold.

BTW - I am also advertising a Rega Fono MM on here seperately for £120. This can go with this for £100 extra. To be honest though, it does not really have enough gain for the Benz, however it may well be fine if you generally have lots of gain due to some pre/power combo you have or whatever.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
    halvis, Aug 19, 2010
  2. halvis

halvis

TT and arm now sold. Cartridge is still available as is the Rega Fono stage, both priced at £120.

Many thanks for looking

halvis, Aug 20, 2010
Ask a Question