The last piece of my puzzle

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by titian, Jan 13, 2005.

1. titian

titian

Last week I odered the last piece of my puzzle.

The Aesthetix Io Signature phono preamplifier.
    I will be receiving it at the beginning of February. It took me over two years for this decision and I'm looking forward to hear how it sounds in my system.

I have only heard the best about this unit from people who have heard it. One of the main problems I will though have in summer will be the heath: soon I will have 24 more tubes working in my listening room. :micro:

my actual Klyne phono stage is sold. The lucky person will come next month to my place and pic it up.

To settle the pieces of my puzzle I will concentrate this year in room acoustics: there is definitively still a big margin for improvement over there.

titian, Jan 13, 2005
  2. titian

merlin

Looks great Titian. Have you actually heard one though?

I guess the choices in such rarified territory are numerous and hard to audition properly. I see Art Audio have just released a Reference. Having heard the Vinyl One, I would imagine it's most impressive.

merlin, Jan 14, 2005
  3. titian

titian

No, I haven't heard it.
    It was highly recommended to me by Mile and other persons who are quite closely related to my system.
    Also people in Germany, France and Australia, which I didn't know, talked to me about this product in the best terms.
    Choices are a lot around but I rarely found such an international consense at the toppest level.

But let's see how I'll feel about it in a months time. :D

titian, Jan 14, 2005
Ask a Question