Unison Research Unico

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by la toilette, Sep 6, 2009.

1. la toilette

la toilette Downright stupid

Original 80wpc version integrated with decent phono stage. Complete with remote control (RF!), manual, power lead. Hybrid amp; valve pre, mosfet power.

I've had this for 2 years, bought as a private sale from one of the guys from In-Fidelity. Good condition, only one minor scuff to top right corner (see pic) that was there when I bought it. Came with philips input valves but sounds even better with the nos mullards that I put in - original valves included as spares.

I have the original packaging so can post safely.

I had been looking for a Sugden A21a (I'd had one previously) when I bought this, but once I got this I no longer yearned for the Sugden.

Price: £375 + p&p (£20).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
    la toilette, Sep 6, 2009
  2. la toilette

Also on ebay: 230374880536

la toilette, Sep 6, 2009
  3. la toilette

kevin01

that's a good price for an excellent amp (i've got the same with NOS Mullard valves and i have yet to hear an amp that comes close for musicality)

kevin01, Sep 6, 2009
  4. la toilette

Thanks Kevin, and yes you're right, it's a lovely amp and IMO you'd be hard pressed to find a much better all rounder at the price. Glowing reviews aplenty on the web!

la toilette, Sep 7, 2009
  5. la toilette

vincula

I agree. A fabulous amp. So it is my Puccini SE, which was supposed to be sold to the highest bidder on evilbay, a moron that doesn't want to pay now. Neither does the next one. Just be careful and tell them to pay inmediately!
    Wish you good luck with the excellent Unico:)
    What are you planning to get next? I'm on to a fully class-A valve amp myself...

Regards,

Vincula

vincula, Sep 7, 2009
  6. la toilette

Sold on ebay.

I've reverted to my rather lovely Leak Stereo 20, now partnered with a Promitheus TVC I bought from Coda II.

la toilette, Sep 14, 2009
Ask a Question