Wanted Musical Fidelity X-Ray v3 CD player

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by seixip, Oct 3, 2006.

1. seixip

seixip

Hi:

I have a MF X-150. I've heard that pair it with a X-Ray v3 results in a performance that could beat more expensives CD players.

I would be thankful if someone makes comments on this statement.

the only problem is that I live in Chile (S.America)

seixip, Oct 3, 2006
  2. seixip

gsrai

Welcome to the forum!

I had the combo you speak of and I would say it is a fantastic combination and the XRay V3 is a very detailed player. I ultimatley moved back to the older XA2/Xray as I preferred the warmth of that system (I found the X150/Xray V3 very clincial and good cables or an X10V3 tube buffer helped in toning it down - it wasn't as clincial as Cyrus IMHO).

With the new X-series now launched there should be some good deals on the Xray V3's (dont know about Chile).

Try and get in touch with NANDO on this forum - he is very knowledgeable about Muscial Fidelity and might even find you one!

By the way, MODS - this thread probably needs moving to the main discussion section.

gsrai, Oct 4, 2006
  3. seixip

nando nando

HI THE X-RAY V3 IS NO DOUBT A VERY GOOD PLAYER, i have sold my last one, but see if can get you one , at present i am playing around with their latest one the x-ray v8 with seperate power supply unit, gorgeous, nando.

nando, Oct 4, 2006
  4. seixip

pidge22

No longer looking for...

thanks

Paul

pidge22, Oct 15, 2006
Ask a Question