Yamaha CT-7000 legendary tuner

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Zot, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Zot

Zot

I am currently downsizing my system to support a new hobby. Up for sale is my cherished Yamaha CT-7000 FM tuner. It is in impeccable technical and cosmetic condition.
    If you have not heard of this model before it is up there with other famous tuners such as the Marantz 10B, etc. This particular one used to belong to the Belgian importer of Yamaha and was regularly serviced. It is fitted with a black front panel which was added later on by the previous owner. It also comes with the original silver front panel & user manual.
    The tuner is currently in Belgium (I am a British ex-pat) and is fully compatible with European/UK voltages, I should be able to fit a UK power plug to it for UK buyers. Shipping is free of charge anywhere in Europe (no shipping to non-EU countries). If you would like to see it before buying, you are welcome to come and listen to it in Belgium or we could meet up in Calais. Price is: 525 GBP or 600 euros (second front panel included).

Zot, Sep 9, 2009
  2. Zot

Zot

Sold!

Zot, Sep 21, 2009
Ask a Question