Zingali Home Monitors 115 Mk2

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by larkrise, Jun 20, 2010.

1. larkrise

larkrise Sheepdogs prefer red wine

Fs: Zingali home monitors 115 mk ii

I may well regret this as these are the best speakers i have ever owned. However, I do have another pair of Zingalis to replace these with and the Home Monitors would benefit from a bigger room (we live in a small cottage), that and wanting to realise a bit of cash is the only reason for considering a sale. Very VERY rare second-hand these are in excellent condition with a very few minor marks which you would not notice. Collection only as they are big and very heavy but i do have the original boxes. PM me any serious enquiries and I'll be happy to discuss price which is around £5000 as a guide. Note these are the better Mark II versions and these are later production models.

Omni-ray technology - very efficient horns I currently use 10 watt Viva amps with them.

larkrise, Jun 20, 2010
  2. larkrise

Sadly, SOLD

larkrise, Jun 23, 2010
  3. larkrise

mole0937

You will be so sorry,I was regretting the swap hours after we done it.WHY????????

mole0937, Jun 24, 2010
  4. larkrise

Hi Martin - so why?

Well
    Probably in reality too big for room to get the best out of them.
    Had managed to find a apir of smaller Zingalis to replace which are very good indeed.
    Had a UK offer - so easy collection and payment

and

I have just been made redundant and the likelihood of finding another job is zilch!

larkrise, Jun 24, 2010
Ask a Question