Zingali Overture .4's for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by john.stone, Nov 7, 2009.

1. john.stone

john.stone

For sale are my fantastic looking Zingali Overture .4 speakers. From one of Italy's foremost speaker manufacturers and the flagship model in the Overture range, I'd consider these a very musical and revealing speakerwith a powerful, controlled bass.
    In a stunning real walnut finish they are as much a piece of furniture with that added bonus of domestic acceptance built in. There are two small marks on the back edge of one plinth as can be seen in the last picture, these are in the surface finish and should be repairable by a decent French polisher if you're that fussed. Other than that they are perfect and I would rate them 9.5/10. They come complete with the original double boxes, all manuals and cable terminal links. They retailed at over £4500 when new, I'm looking for £2400 including carriage in the UK or reasonably local delivery if appropriate

Review here:
    http://www.gryphon-audio.dk/files/reviews/113/review.pdf

Feel free to PM me or call me on 07818 590 839

thanks for looking, John.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

john.stone, Nov 7, 2009
  2. john.stone

dazz2303

can i ask you are the missing link cables any good?

do you use balanced or s/e?

are they also for sale?

cheers
    darren

dazz2303, Nov 7, 2009
  3. john.stone

john.stone

Well spotted.

I like their cables although they've gone up in price a fair bit since I bought mine. I used their Cryo Reference balanced interconnects between the Amp and CD player (now sold as are the IC's).
    I still have a 6 way mains conditioner, the speaker cables, and two mains leads, and all are their Cryo Reference silver cables. For sale? Not sure at the moment but would consider offers or might bundle them with the speakers if someone was keen.

John.

john.stone, Nov 7, 2009
  4. john.stone

dazz2303

hi
    thats a shame i was after balanced but i might be interested in speakercable.
    what length are they?
    could you also e.mail me some clearer pics of the cable?

[email protected]

darren

dazz2303, Nov 8, 2009
  5. john.stone

john.stone

Hi darren,

I'll get some pics to you but at the moment I'm not certain that I'll sell the cables. They are 2 metres long with gold spades at the amp end and bananas at the speaker end as seen in the pics.

John.

john.stone, Nov 9, 2009
  6. john.stone

dazz2303

hi john
    2mtr may be a bit tight.
    let me know anyway.
    darren

dazz2303, Nov 10, 2009
Ask a Question