Does anyone fancy a fight?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cookiemonster, Feb 9, 2004.

1. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

hey poolian
    apparently if you put the sheep against the edge of a cliff they push back harder, might help you get that tiny tadger past the flab mountain

penance, Feb 16, 2004
  2. cookiemonster

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Picked you for a pervert straight away :D , your the sort of bloke that selotapes bread crumbs to the window to watch birds batter themselves to death trying to feed on it, the sorta of bloke that suck the farts out of dead pigeons and removes highly polished crome tow- balls for his own 'personal use'
    Your a Klinker collector in your spare time I reckon penance, as you spend most of it Up your other peoples arses, in fact if Data braked hard, you'd disappear whole :)

wadia-miester, Feb 16, 2004
  3. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

WM

It was you that told me about the cliff idea

And i found your inflatable PIC controlled butt plug behind your sofa while you made the coffee, do you use a trichord block to power it?

penance, Feb 16, 2004
  4. cookiemonster

Gambit Junior Vice President

Oh that's right, strike me when I'm not looking, you big back stabbing know-nothing-know-it-all. I was offering money for you to take your sub-human visage and remove it from my presence, prefereably via the nearest cliff. Evidently you mistook this sentiment for affection, as I imagine someone holding you in conversation is the closest you've been to human relations since your untimely birth. The rictus of pure fear and loating would have let any normal person know that, but then I guess the key word in that sentance was "normal" and I guess that means you don't qualify.

Gambit, Feb 16, 2004
  5. cookiemonster

MO! MOnkey`ead!

seems a little two faced coming from you who doesn't bother with the window but sticks the crumbs direct to himself! This is after all the closest you'll ever get to being able to use the words "birds" and "pecker" in the same sentance.

As for battering "birds" to death........ well you served your time, it's in past. After a lifetime of not getting any, you did what you had to do when the wrist gave in I guess.

MO!, Feb 16, 2004
  6. cookiemonster

Well, this maybe true, however your good lady couldn't cope with you anymore, so she thought it might be a good thing to feed you a few alternitives, save her frustration :)
    The butt plug, wasn't mine mu'lud, Exhibit 'c' clearly a trichord power conditioner fitted to 'smooth out' those rough humps that that 'sideshow' couldn't cope with, so you see Mr. backpassage inspector, I'm clearly innocent in this matter & you sir should stick to worrying cattle (without aid of the martains) now run along, there's a godd fellow :)

7. cookiemonster

julian2002 Muper Soderator

mooo,
    if you've been throwing your chiplata up my (ex) misses's alleyway then i'd get yourself down the clinic. she was a dirty old slapper and god knows what you've caught. still in order to catch something you've got to actually touch the sides which i doubt you've ever done so you're probably safe. still i'd warn your owner when next she lets you out of the kennel if i were you or you might get a good slippering.
    after your horrible insinuation that i have a chocolate sheep fetish i feel i must reveal that you're fetid picture is in all the major zoos and wildlife parks on 3 continents after you molested the monkeys at zoos in london, bristol, miami and paris. unfortunately the poor simians you traumatised had to be put down as they had become so disturbed that all they would do all day was sit in a corner shivvering and occasionally eat their own faeces.
    penance,
    i guess you've found that out from extrapolating your experiences down at the docks. i've heard that you push back a lot harder if the sailors hang you off the end of the quay.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 16, 2004
  8. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

WM
    ah now, you want me to run so as i am infront of you yes?

The good lady however did inform me of her expressions to yourself, but also spoke of her feelings of pity for an alien being of such intense munterness. She felt sorry that a race who propose to be superior clearly do not have a grip on aesthetics (nor spelling), and as such put themselves on our planet in such a repulsive format.
    You also need to learn some finer points of our 'earth' ways, it is often typical of the defendant to blame another and embelish upon the crime within the passed blame. As it is typical for one who inspects arse holes with great delight to put that burden of guilt for the pleasure upon another.
    Now run along, there's a good Zaphod, take some time with your cup of tea and learn more of the subtle inticacies of our 'mere' mortal existance.

:)

Julain
    you are a cock, but i dont love you:p

penance, Feb 16, 2004
  9. cookiemonster

penance,
    how last week. trust you to be totally out of step with current thinking. perhaps you should not just get a life but get a clue also. currently you like spanking the monkey - after paying his mistress of course and he loves it.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 16, 2004
  10. cookiemonster

PBirkett VTEC Addict

My mother said never again. She had to use a magnifying glass to find your tool, and when she did, she complained it smelled of cheese. I know you prefer it up the arse anyhow! :D

PBirkett, Feb 16, 2004
  11. cookiemonster

Penance, I'm afraid tis hard to adapt to this backwards civilisation, so fitting in was simple, I took you as a role model, even Birketts mother thought the sheep had a better action than your peanile non entity of miniscule dimensions & stamina, still all can't be lost, you live in Bristol hence your handel sir Penace, I feel a penance to pay, for being such a boil on the bum of the carbuncle of society, oh puss ridden open sore ingrowing stump of mediumly used vignal duce'

12. cookiemonster

I might further add, a racid manifestation of frestering (used) dung heap

13. cookiemonster

juboy

Considering your inability to co-ordinate basic mind and vision functions, let alone being able to focus in the first place, it's hardly surprising I caught you whilst unaware.

The 'loating' nearly gave the game away, but it was when you started crying and explaining that even the Samaritans Head Office had told you that Valentine's Day would always be a very singular time for you that removed any semblance of fear I might have felt.

Although pity was high in my mind at the time.

juboy, Feb 17, 2004
  14. cookiemonster

MO! MOnkey`ead!

JULIAN YOU OLD GIT!!!!!!!!!!

MO!, Mar 24, 2004
  15. cookiemonster

you talkin' to me?
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Mar 24, 2004
  16. cookiemonster

Sgt Rock

No he's talkiing to me child !

Wait till the 28th you'll be shocked :eek:

Sgt Rock, Mar 25, 2004
  17. cookiemonster

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Yes you!

Hearing going with your age eh?

That would explain the years of putting up with the shite hifi!

MO!, Mar 25, 2004
  18. cookiemonster

ahh the 8th wonder of the world... a talking monkey still at least it's better than sitting arround all day eating your own faeces as has been your want up until now.
    perhaps the debillitating brain disease, caught from your diet has had the side effect of temporarily increasing your i.q. but i doubt it. they do say that if you put a large number of your bretheren in a room they will produce some sort of random sense but i've been disinclined to believe it ... until now that is. i'm expecting your waste stained fingers to slip any minute and prove you to be the imbecilic simian you really are.. i wait with bated breath for your next incoherent wittering.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Mar 25, 2004
Ask a Question