Does anyone fancy a fight?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cookiemonster, Feb 9, 2004.

1. cookiemonster

julian2002 Muper Soderator

arse face,
    i'd leave it alone now as you're actullay helping me insult you by being so wrong you're almost wrapping round to right (but not quite ever getting there)

as for my penchent for going bearfoot whilst at home, well as i said it's obviously beyond your meagre intellect. this is further proven by your attempt to mock a more distinguished culture.
    once again the pot / kettle comparison springs to mind especially as you've exhibited pictures of yourself wearing your very 'light in the loafers' leather ensemble whilst straddling an oversized vibrator.

you still love the cock.

cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  2. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

I bet The Devil would make one Hell of a welder.

cookiemonster, Feb 10, 2004
  3. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

you obviously know nothing of arc welding Poolian.
    I fear that trying to enlighten you any would be akin to breat stroke in syrup.
    If you get time to take the feltching straw from your hampsters arse, try pulling you head out of your own aswell.

Devil, piss off back to your backstreet circumcision bussiness!

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  4. cookiemonster

The Devil IHTFP

Using a bus to circumcise someone seems cruel, even to me.

On a recent thread, however, this image caught my eye:

[​IMG]

And I permitted myself a wry smile.

The Devil, Feb 10, 2004
  5. cookiemonster

arse face,
    as i have the requisite brain cells to do white collar work - as well as the necessary hairless knuckles and discernable forehead i probably don't know as much as you about the various types of welding gear available. however when a company markets something as the
    then it's ok to describe something as an argon arc welder. oh yes and thank you for adding more fuel to the fire in honour of your stupidity.

as for felching hampsters, no, i can't say that's ever appealed to me however i have it on good authority that you paid a mighty price for trepanation which allows you to go down to the docks on a friday night to let the burly sailors squick you for pennies.

cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  6. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

So sorry Poolian, my mistake, it was gerbils wasnt it.
    The Devil told me after you up an left him mid shag muttering about small mammals.

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  7. cookiemonster

sorry arse (can i call you arse? arse face seems so formal)
    if your source was james then you obviously caught him after one of those monumental 50 hour shifts that doctors seem to whinge on about - of course it wasn;t 50 hours of work, 50 hours of booze, drugs and molesting patients with bogus proctology more like.
    his addled, sleep deprived, drug crazed, debauched state of being probably caused him to dredge up this stygian fantasy and you in all your knuckle dragging, cone headed glory took it as gospel. you might like to confirm stories like these with someone with an IQ greater than their shoe size. good luck with the therapy i've heard they might uncork the fork for you soon.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  8. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

It seems you are jelous of the patients that may suffer anal battery at the hands of certain people.
    Im sure there must be some blind lepper somewhere in the world who would be willing to fullfil your anal needs Poolian.
    Sorry, is Poolian to oficial aswell?
    should i just call you Poo

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  9. cookiemonster

arse,
    again you've been at the lemonade. this is all a product of your raging delerium tremens. as for blind leppers willing to wipe my arse (the only anal need i may have) i believe that you fit the bill, are you volunteering your services?
    you may not call me poo, it is totally unacceptable, socially, morally and intelectually for an imbeceil like yourself to refer to me using a familiar contraction like that. still i suppose allowencess must be made. it's not how well the arse can type it's that the arse can type at all that is amazing.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  10. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

Poolian
    Is you cell suffering, your insults are sadly lacking and you only seem able to try and turn what others say.

tc Poolian

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  11. cookiemonster

arse,
    unfortunately a workman is only as good as his tools. unfortunately in this instance you are the tool i have to work with. you have dragged what was once a smorgasboard of insults, wit and repartee down to you microcephallic level of name calling and crudity. perhaps if you had more of a life i could find more to insult you with however as you probably sit around the house all day in your underwear marinating in your own juices casually masturbating to the richard and judy show until it's time to go down to the docks there's not much material there to work with.
    as you already plumb the depths of human stupidity, depravity and gormlessness i must admit even my mighty intellect is straining to find any further insults, perhaps you'd like to entertain us by trying to go on the offensive for once and attempt to reach the dizzy heights of a gibraltan macaque in intellectual equivalence. go on prove darwin correct and spontaneously evolve, i want to hear you cry that you want your thumbs. but then considering the material that you have to work with i'm not going to hold my breath.
    if you had thumbs you could love the cock even more.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  12. cookiemonster

joel Shaman of Signals

WTF, you are all just a bunch of monolingual :p Proddie anglo-saxon toss buckets anyway.
    Kiss my rosarie you dumb-ass riddemless mutha-fukkas.

joel, Feb 10, 2004
  13. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

Poolian
    you suck!

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  14. cookiemonster

arse,
    i think the phrase you are looking for is 'julian you rule, you have owned me with your 1337 fighting skilzorz i surrender to your mightyness and let you pimp my skull hole for the beer money it makes'.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  15. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

ah Poolian, you admit then that you want to pimp other men. Or are you really a girl.
    If your l33t, | r0x0r5 y0r 80x0rz

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  16. cookiemonster

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Bloody Duvet/ brazier, sheet soldier more like

What depths of depravity have you stooped to now penance?, using madagasgian lurch moles as a anal reliever, is a touch ripe dear boy, besides you know the are reknowned for leaving funga friends behind, most inpolite infront of the realitives

wadia-miester, Feb 10, 2004
  17. cookiemonster

arse,
    i think in your mental incapacity you are confusing the words pimp and pump. i'd sell your worthless arse in a hearbeat however i wouldn;t touch it with joels, all i need to keep you in line are some dog biscuits and a couple of slaps.
    oh yes, i think even your addled brain has had long enough to think up some decent insults to be fired off at me so come on then.
    ok maybe not so here's some things about me you could have a go at...

i drive a really big powerful car, obvious overtones of sexual inadequacy or perhaps a more subtle approach would be to attack me via the environmental angle.

i am overweight. many obvious possibilities.

i have really bad facial hair. nothing obvious here but you could work it in somewhere.

i have recently got divorced. a rich mine of material here.

that should get you started, although i doubt even with my generous help you'll be able to come up with anything origional or surprising. rise to the challenge or bugger off back to the primordial ooze.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  18. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

WM, your sad mis-conception that you are from another world is an obvious attempt to cover up your sad lonely existence and your rather worrying atraction to bass ports.............

Poolian
    your not worth the bother realy, your lower than the stuff i would scrap from boot soles.

But to help you feel important...........

No need to say about your car, you obviously have a small member, and my bike will still blow you into the weeds.

you fat bastard!

The hair on your face is infact your arse, just most people are to polite to mention it, but helps to explain why you talk out your backside so well.

Divorce, well you may expect me to pick up on that but im afraid im not low enough to insult you on that one.

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  19. cookiemonster

arse,
    you started well, your boot sole comment would have been good if the boots in question weren't your mincing thigh high, high heeled biker boots that you bought so that you could double your price down at the docks to two whole new pence.

your bike would only blow me into the weeds if you had the balls to twist the throttle past the 1/8 way point. the point is moot anyway as you are too much of a craven shivering wretch to use it in anything other than absolutely clear weather. this means that any time difference in arrivals would be measured in weeks in my favour as you'd pop your head out of your cardboard box and shake your head like chicken little if so much as a single fluffy white cloud passed over the sun.

the crapness of your insult on my weight is amazing so i'll reply in kind. i may be fat but you're ugly, stupid and a tosser. i can diet, what can you do.

so i have an arse made from hair on my face? dumb f*ck this is obviously impossible.

i'm sorely dissapointed that you didn;t make more of the free handouts i gave you. i'll not be giving you any more in fact the once fun distraction of your almost unintelligable witterings is beginning to bore me. perhaps i'll respond in the future with more witty put downs but for now some of us have better things to do with our life... still it's only another hour or two until richard and judy comes on so you shouldn't be lonely for too long eh? you'd better put your flasher mack and high heels on and buzz on down to the shops for some more vaseline - or is it slightly moist outside, never mind you'll just have to walk won't you?
    you still luuuuurrrrrve the cock.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  20. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Penance - Julian drives a massive car so that he can fit in it, hide his face, and pick up loose women on the high street as an alternative to jerking off at home.

He's probably picking his nose and eating it, right now.

cookiemonster, Feb 10, 2004
Ask a Question