Does anyone fancy a fight?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cookiemonster, Feb 9, 2004.

1. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

I ride all weathers, im not a cowardly homo unlike Poolian
    Have u ever riden? i imagine you dont need stabalizers as the love handles still touch the floor.

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  2. cookiemonster

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Penance, I feel all this hatered stems from the fact, your were milk monitor at the infants & the 'Tuffdy club' rep at Juniors, the shame penance the shame, no wonder you push your face in the fresh dough to make gorilla biscuits, still, it could be worse, you could be old shiny boots ally door stop molester, so be thankful for small mercies penance

wadia-miester, Feb 10, 2004
  3. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Penance, i'm concerned you may not be able to take the heat if this turns nasty.

cookiemonster, Feb 10, 2004
  4. cookiemonster

julian2002 Muper Soderator

cookie,
    in what warped and twisted world is having sex a worse alternative to having a wank?
    at least i don;t pick my arse and eat it like you.

penance,
    you didn;t ride the other weekend did you? scared of a few gusts of wind?
    have i ever ridden? yes, did i push one of my bikes so hard i blew a piston through the side of the engine? yes. did i give up bikes as a result of deciding it was for suicidal idiots and the realisation that once you're over 17 and have access to other modes of transport it's a bit like hanging a pink hankie out of your back pocket, all that leather and 'helmets' isn;t really that good for a manly appearence. definately.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  5. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

you just couldnt handle it could you
    poof

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

I merely stated 'alternative' Julianne. I made no moral judgement upon the virtues of either practice. You obviously were more approving of sex before Penance turned into a bunny boiler. I have no problem with that. Your carnal appetite is wholly your own affair. I feel for Penance though in his current state of aggravated bitterness. He would be better off being put down, rather than tortured in this sadistic fashion that you seem to delight in.

7. cookiemonster

cookie,
    please go back to attempting to rid yourself of the digit sized dint in your forehead perhaps reapeatedly bouncing your head off the pelvic bone of the nearest guy would knock your skull back into shape - just a suggestion.

arse,
    if riding a bike is the way you wish to convey the message of your choice of lifestyle then i'm not one to argue but please don;t confuse yourself about the real reasons as to why you are a biker. i still say it would far mor efficient and better for business if you just went the whole hog and bought yourself a twin set and a string of pearls - oh you wouldn;t need the latter after all you get given loads of pearl necklaces every friday night down at the docks.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  8. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

you seem to have a good knowledge of the docks Poolian
    regular reeming?

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  9. cookiemonster

Gambit Junior Vice President

I would have to say that Julian is the winner thus far (if you can call any of you flaming closet-small-furry-rodent-felchers winners, what a f*ucked up contest would that be) but there's still room for improvement, especially form Cookie - you're from Blackburn man, show some pride.

Gambit, Feb 10, 2004
  10. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

Gays always win, the unfair world it is

Anyway, WTF would you know, you think FFRC is good MWAHAHAHA

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  11. cookiemonster

If gays always win, how come you're not king of the world then, with many titles such as "Best Rainbow Kisser of the year" and "Most likely to Dirty Sanchez his Dog" under your flowery, feathered belt?

Yes, I do, and I got it from you - I notice you went with purple for your DIY cable, possibly the gayest colour possible as pink is apparently so un gay now, purple is in (or out as it were).

Gambit, Feb 10, 2004
  12. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Gambit, i think you are getting carried away in these matters. Obviously a gentleman such as yourself whose life has been limited to the experiences of Blackburn drinking establishments, is in no position to judge affairs of this nature. I feel you have had a few too many down the cellar bar this afternoon.

Julian is merely exposing his weaknesses at this early stage, and his endurance will soon falter. His innate ability to spew forth such voluminous bile has presented itself to us all too clearly.

He will expire before i have even had the opportunity to warm my slippers up.

Gambit, i like you. You are a man of honourable, nay formidable, provenance. Don't disappoint me again.

13. cookiemonster

Yes master. I will learn to control the force.

Gambit, Feb 10, 2004
  14. cookiemonster

arse,
    no but if i'm to expand into pimping your head hole out i not only need a good suply of dog biccies (maybe cookie monster could be encouraged to join you for a new biscuity treat eh?) but i need undertake the distasteful task of researching what you actually do. although your depravity turns my stomach i still have to know what goes on so that you don;t rip me off.

just seen this...
    f*cking hell it's yoda....

cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  15. cookiemonster

you creepy arselicker. no matter how many you try to so transparently get on your side by sucking up to them i'll still defeat you, as arse so twattishly put it mwahahahahaha.

unfortunately i now have to leave and go and attend to less childish matters. see you later ass reaming squick whores.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  16. cookiemonster

MO! MOnkey`ead!

That's right old man. Keep on clinging.

MO!, Feb 10, 2004
  17. cookiemonster

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Happy MOnday!

Hope you all had a great weekend, and did the loved up thing with your partners........... yeah right!

Like you lot could get a bird/bloke!

Twats!

MO!, Feb 16, 2004
  18. cookiemonster

juboy

I could have had one for the night, but there was no way I was going to succumb to Gambit's advances, no matter how much money he was offering.

juboy, Feb 16, 2004
  19. cookiemonster

Moo,
    so you're mistress finally let you have some eh? rather than keeping you chained up in a kennel at the bottom of the garden and occasionally throwing you a bone, she let you give her one. was it your birthday? or did you just give her the soppy eyed puppy treatment for a few months untill pity ate away at her new years resolution?
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 16, 2004
  20. cookiemonster

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Throwing bones? Ask your missus about that! I've been throwing my bone in her for a while now! Makes quite a threesome along with Birketts MOther!

Perhaps if you weren't such a fat twat and given her the chocolates instead of eating them yourself, you'd have got some!

But really though, there are easier ways to eat them! Surely it must be MOre effort than it's worth to sneak into Farmer Giles's fields to indulge in that Chocolate sheep bum game you've invented. But hey, it gives you an excuse to *accidently* forget which sheep has the real chocolate and allows you to indulge in your shit munching fetishes! Which also explains the breath and the crap that comes out of your MOuth!

Keep clinging old man jules ;)

MOooooooooo!!!

MO!, Feb 16, 2004
Ask a Question