Does anyone fancy a fight?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cookiemonster, Feb 9, 2004.

1. cookiemonster

Gambit Junior Vice President

Beagle Adventurer :rolleyes: And what the **** do you know? Only scrubbers from Blackburn use an Adveturer. Can't afford an Cream Austin Ambasador like the real men of HiFi? Get a ****ing grip.

Gambit, Feb 10, 2004
  2. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Gambit, you cheeky bitch.

Only account of our shared heritage, will i allow you this misdemeanour. And it will be the last time you get away with it, unless you lend me a tenner.

cookiemonster, Feb 10, 2004
  3. cookiemonster

julian2002 Muper Soderator

tony,
    i know you told me this in confidence but after that i'm going to have to reveal that you are in fact none other than JW the unholy creator of mana. your shame at this crime upon humanity has pursuaded you to swerve in completely the opposite direction towards american flighty, airy high end gear in an attempt to atone for your sins - hence the name 'tone'.
    i have to tell you that you'll never be able to escape this blot in your history and the awfulness that is mana will haunt you to your dying day. i've seen your secret lockup where you still have a huge stockpile of pig iron and an argon arc welding kit so that you can still sell bits of old ship to gullible northern doctors to finance your debauched lifestyle of strange inter element sex by the raping wadias.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  4. cookiemonster

Yeah, I'll lend you that tenner.

Jules, can I borrow a £10 spot?

Gambit, Feb 10, 2004
  5. cookiemonster

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

As I said before penance you are a rather good teacher, oh wise and masterfull ball bagg banger :) from the martain moon phobois, how do you over come the atmosphere problem here? I mean even with your 3 orific's with 8 cocks dangling out of them, how does yourse beathe?, some feat sir

wadia-miester, Feb 10, 2004
  6. cookiemonster

juboy

Borrow, no. But I'll buy your Gramma off you for £9 and you can go out whoring for a week to make up the balance.

juboy, Feb 10, 2004
  7. cookiemonster

Maybe you can go whoring for a week on a pound round your end, but up here - I wouldn't know, I don't need whores when your mum is visiting.

I'll take the £9 though.

Nearly got that £10 Cookie.

Gambit, Feb 10, 2004
  8. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

Julian
    you churlish twat, not only are you illiterate and myopic but now you try to impress those of us who obviously have more than a lonely brain cell unlike yourself. When trying to impress it is an idea to get your facts correct, otherwise you will look as much of a demented moron as you actually are.

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  9. cookiemonster

juboy

You send the Gramma, I'll put a cheque in the post - safe in the knowledge that as you're unable to read you'll take it to the bank and be made to look a complete twat when the teller asks you if your name really is Gam 'I **** dead bank tellers for laughs' bit.

juboy, Feb 10, 2004
  10. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Julian, wait 'till Timpy finds out that you are Tony's confidant. I'd run to the hills or face a serious bitch slapping.

WM has obviously sprouted serious concerns over these revelations. Even my dialectic super computer is having difficulties with the phantasmagoria which is spewing forth since this episode. I think Lawrie should be informed about the progenitor of Mana. I expect it will send him over the edge.

Gambit, must try harder.

Penance - Julian doesn't love you anymore. Get over it.

11. cookiemonster

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Cookie, your rapidly decending into the depths dbt dude, soon those blue curtains will be a 'calling you to the seventies throw back era. Sticking to fudging tuners & upmarket immobile ipods you dastardly fiend

wadia-miester, Feb 10, 2004
  12. cookiemonster

pennance,
    perhaps you should stop using lsd. mind you if you had never started a certain 80's indie group would have had to find a different name without your good self for inspiration.
    as my facts are directly from the source i would suggest that your remove your head from your arse and 'get a life biyatch' as i believe the youth of today are want to say.

cookie,
    when i need your help defending my self i'll tell you, untill then put your ball gag back on and get back in your gimp box.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  13. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

your source obviously gave you false details, so as to laugh at your expense when you are dumb enough to repeat it infront of lifeforms consisting of more than one cell.
    You dont use gas in arc welding numbskull...........

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  14. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

only singular 'n's in penance, yet more proof that you couldnt afford shoes in your house and therefor missed the most elementary of education principles

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  15. cookiemonster

penance or arse face as i like to think of you,
    perhaps YOU should do some research before you stick your neck out like that, take a look at...
    http://www.jinling-cn.com/elec_welding/jzll-eng.htm
    if this makes me one celled, although i think those that have met me would dispute that i could only be one cell, then you must be some form of close relation to bse in your simplicity.
    from your last 2 posts i get the feeling of you, the gimy old knackered pot, calling me, the delicately hammered shining copper kettle, black as you don't have the wit to even realise that your spelling is just as bad and your punctuation worse. at least i relise that there is something between the n and t in don't. f*cker.
    as for wearing shoes around the house i prefer a more sophisticated japanese style of living that is so far above you prionic ken as to be as baffling as one of tones posts.
    please do us all a favour and drive yourself and that girly crotch rocket into the bristol channels copious mud. by the way you love the cock.

cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  16. cookiemonster

The Devil IHTFP

Whilst we are at it, 'julian', are you ee cummings in disguise? If not, why can't you be courteous enough to use proper capitalisation and punctuation?

Respectfully,

The D.

The Devil, Feb 10, 2004
  17. cookiemonster

penance Arrogant Cock

Julian
    that is a multi function welder you twat, it uses argon for TIG welding and is also capable of normal arc welding with no gas.

if you want to insult my spelling i suggest you put your gay little japanese booties on and get to an adult education center.

PS, you are a cock

penance, Feb 10, 2004
  18. cookiemonster

james,
    in order for my hands to keep up with the lightning speed of my enormous intellect i don't have the time to bother with capital letters. occasionally i'll throw in the odd full stop but to be honest i feel i've evolved beyond mundane usage of the english language.
    surely james with all that glaswegian wit behind you and the ability to alienate 1st year medical students you are capable of something more than criticizing my punctuation? let rip and feel the catharsis. surely the revalation that tone is in fact jw in disguise has got your chewing the carpet? - as was the intent :D
    cheers

'julian'

julian2002, Feb 10, 2004
  19. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

As the chief spirit of evil i'm not sure how to fight The Devil?

bollocks.

20. cookiemonster

The Devil IHTFP

That would be 'Japanese' and 'centre'.

:rolleyes:

What's the World coming to?

[currently reading 'Eats, shoots and leaves']

The Devil, Feb 10, 2004
Ask a Question